I haven't updated in quite a few days. My computer is slowly dying. It is 6 years old and I'm slowly saving for a new one! I feel ... uninspired to do things since my computer started going downhill. The sound card doesn't even work anymore!
Here is my computer love interest:
Today I got some new items for my vintage burymeinleaves section. I'm really thrilled to be filling up my shop. I've been working so hard, my dreams are slowly turning into reality. My main goal is to have a filled shop that I am proud of owning. I also want to get my accounting under control so that it's organized.
goals for October:
- Save $300 for new computer
- List at least 15 new items in etsy
- Start/keep up with an actual accounting notebook
- Finish my sewing projects I started and have not finished yet
- Get Halloween costume together asap
- Begin new craft ideas!
- Learn how to crochet correctly. I have learned the concept of crochet, but have very uneven stitches :(
- Get new cardigan, glove-ittens, dress shoes, and tennis shoes
-unclutter my craft studio
I've got a lot on my plate right now, but I am excited about this autumn/winter season!
I have not kept up in the autumn craft class and look forward to doing more projects from it soon. This week I am hopefully seeing my sister and nephew! I want to be able to update my blog everyday and have definite plans to do so, however this computer issue is really really getting to me!